IBM is visiting Sahyadri on 7th of February to conduct a pool campus drive for 2017,2018 and 2019 Batch
IBM is the recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business. We are the first company to win this award four times and advocate for fairness and equality — as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Our IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. Be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services – IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services.
Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.
Your Role for Technical Support Associate:
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
· Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
· Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
· Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
· Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
· Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
· Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
· Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
You will come with…
· The ability to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customer
How we’ll help you grow:
· You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
· You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
· Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
· Time management and prioritization skills.
· Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
· Ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
· Ability to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
· Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
· Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
· Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
· Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
· User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
· Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
· See opportunity and implement process improvements
· Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
· Flexibility around working in shifts is Mandate.
Required Education & Eligibilty Criteria:
· Any Engineering Graduates / Any Bachelor’s Degree / Any Post Graduates without backlogs & No % cut-off.
We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
1. Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
2. Communication assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
3. Technical Interview / Operations Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
4. HR Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies):
- 10th, 12th & Graduation Mark Sheets All Semesters
- Any 2 Government issued photo ID card (Pan / Aadhar / Voter ID / Passport)