Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. is visiting Sahyadri on 7th & 8th November 2019, to conduct a Campus recruitment drive. Kindly find below the detailed JD for Associate Recruiter position.
At the forefront of the staffing industry, Artech Information Systems is a women-owned business enterprise (WBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. Artech’s deep heritage, proven expertise and insightful market intelligence has secured long-term partnerships ;with Fortune 500 and government clients seeking world-class professional resources. The company’s vision is to provide the best value IT solutions globally to our clients with quality, integrity, reliability and responsiveness.
Artech provides the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective workforce solutions in today’s marketplace. Artech leverages its mature, quality-certified processes to provide a variety of standard and customized solutions and programs to help clients optimize their supply chain and increase time to market of their workforce requirements, hence, accelerate project progress. Artech employs over 10,500 industry professionals supported by over 28 national and global locations coast-to-coast across India, the US, and China. Artech’ s Fortune 500 and government clients leverage this expansive reach by engaging Artech as a preferred go-to supplier across multiple regions and countries in order to receive consistent deliverables, terms, rates and cost savings. Artech India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Artech Information Systems.
For more information, please visit us at www.artech.com
Job title and description
Associate – Talent Acquisition
· Responsible for sourcing profiles through various job portals like LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.
· Making required calls per day and thoroughly qualifying candidates on skills & experience, area of interest, geographic locations in the US and their visa types
· Meeting daily/monthly targets of submitting quality candidates for open job requirements shared by clients
· A thorough analysis of candidate’s commitment and background check before submission
· Getting updated resume from candidates and formatting them according to clients’ requirements
· Arranging interviews for shortlisted candidates and following up on real-time basis till feedback received is from client
· Ensuring appropriate paperwork before on boarding the candidate
· Daily activity of submittals and interview update to be sent to account manager
Eligibility and other requirements
· Very fluent communication skills: This role requires daily coordination with team leads, sales account managers and candidates residing on-site in the US over calls and therefore, a strong hold on English is a mandate
· Willingness to work during the night shift
· A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
· Eligible streams: B.Tech (CS, IT, EC, EE, EEE, Bio Tech), BSc. (IT, CS, Computers and Biotech), BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B Pharma, M Pharma, PGDBM, PGDCA.
Salary and other important details
· Salary: INR 4.08 Lakhs per annum (Including Benefits)+ lucrative incentives based on performance on a monthly basis
· Appraisal Cycle: 12 Monthsafter the on-boarding, based on performance
· Location: Noida, Bangalore
· Timings: Timing would be Night Shift from 7:00 PM till 4:00 AM or 9:00 PM till 6:00 AM
· Joining Date: To be Discussed
· Benefits: Health Insurance cover for self for INR 1 Lakh, cab facility for pick and drop, meal (one time) and mid night snacks
Service level agreement
Selected applicants will join Artech as trainees for a period of 2 months from their date of joining. They will be paid INR 10,000 per month for the training period. Post successful completion of the training, candidates will be on boarded in the system and will be paid INR 25,000 PM + incentives. Students are expected to work with the organization for a minimum period of 18 months from the date of on boarding or else a penalty amount of INR 1 Lakh would be imposed to recover the tangible and intangible cost incurred by the company.
Terms and Conditions
· We wish to visit the campus on Day Zero or on Day 1 of the placement season
· Selected students would be granted only 3-5 days leaves for their Internal and external exams all put together
· Students with backlogs are not eligible for this drive
· The management reserves the rights to cancel the offer in case of negative reference check
· PAN number and a copy is mandatory for all applicants
· We are a recruitment company and should not be clubbed in the category of BPO
· The job role on offer is a combination of human resources, sales and delivery functions
· If selected by Artech, candidate shall not be allowed by the campus to participate in hiring drives of other companies
· In case of non-compliance, Artech reserves the right to take legal action.
Tayana Software Solutions will be visiting Sahyadri to conduct a Pool Campus drive on the 5th & 6th of November 2019, for the 2020 Batch.Reporting Time – 8.30AM
AA. ABOUT TAYANA [www.tayanasoftware.com]
Tayana Software Solutions is a Product company with 19+ Years if Rich Experience in the field of Communication and handling Communication Service Providers around the world.
Our products range from Real Time Policy Control, Charging and Billing, Intelligent Charging Platform, Telecom Data Analytics, Internet of Things, Mobile Financial Services, Handset Application Development with Rich User Experience and Interaction and various other Core Network Products.
BB. JOB DESCRIPTION
Each Engineer hired with TSS will undergo training in our Communication Products, before being part of the Design, Development, Support and QA team.
They will be assigned work as part of a product team, in the implementation of the product in a multi-cultural country with Different Network Protocols.
- Analysing requirements with the product team, envisioning system features and functionalities
- Development of Reliable Code / Test Plan
- Plan and Document entire design.
- Software Release Management
- Understanding Existing Framework and participate in new framework decisions and implementations
- Close integration with other team members
CC. NUMBER OF REQUIREMENTS : 20
DD. ELEGIBILE STREAMS
- Engineering – CS, EC, EEE, IT
- M-Tech – CS, EC
Candidates should have an overall aggregate of 65% or equivalent CGPA score to be eligible.
EE. SELECTION PROCESS
There are multiple stages to the process.
- Before the selection process, a detailed presentation on the company’s portfolio, market stand and future vision, to help give the candidates a more in-depth knowledge, to enable them to make an informed decision to be part of the Tayana Team.
- Round 1 – Written Paper, which will cover candidate’s technical and logical skills. This is a multiple choice question.
- Round 2 – A Group QA/ Discussion.
- Round 3 – Personal Technical Interview
- Round 4 – Personal Interview with Director of the Company (Either in our Premise or via Audio-Visual).
FF. REQUIRED SKILL FOR SELECTION
- Main Language Skills – C
- Optional/ Additional Language Skills – C++, Java, Python, PHP, Perl.
- Database Knowledge Mandatory for CS & IT Stream / Optional for EC & EEE Stream (weightage will be given to candidates from these 2 streams who have Database working knowledge).
- Operating System – Linux (other flavours) for all streams
Manipal Technologies Limited is conducting a Campus Recruitment drive at Sahyadri, on the 12th of November 2019, for the 2020 Batch.
Below mentioned is the position they are looking for in MTL.
|S.No||Designation||Number of Requirement||Department||Company||Website||Eligible Courses||Refer JD|
|1||Graduate Trainee Engineer||30||Operations||Manipal Technologies Limited Job Location: Manipal / Noida/ Kolkata/ MumbaiSalary: 18K Stipend||www.manipaltechnologies.com||BE(E&C/Mech)60% and above throughout||Roles:The selected candidate wile l bunder training for 1 year period.Selected candidate will be working in different department for a fixed period of time. Eg: Production, Planning, QC, Sales, Client interaction etc..Candidates are expected to get trained under various SME’s in the departments.Under various department they are expected to learn the SOP, Policies, work patterns etc under each departments capacityAt the end of the tenure the GTE is expected to present the learning in these different departments.The key takeaways from the trainings will be assessed and based on performance the GTE’s will be able to continue in the department of preference and requirement.|
Jaro education will be conducting a POOL Campus Drive at Sahyadri on 25th October 2019, Friday and 26th October 2019, Saturday .
Jaro is hiring for both Jaro Education & Jaro Toppscholars – basis the student’s education qualification they would be eligible for either of the roles.
Designation: Trainee – Career Development
Eligibility criteria for Jaro Education:
- BCom/BBA/BBM/BA etc. i.e. any management/arts/commerce graduate 2020 Batch
- MBA – General/Marketing/International Business/Retail 2020 batch with graduation in management/arts/commerce mandatory
Eligibility criteria for Jaro Toppscholars:
- BE/BTech/BCA/BSc (Any Specialization) 2020 Batch
- MBA – General/Marketing/International Business/Retail 2020 batch with graduation in BE/BTech/BCA/BSc mandatory
- MCA/MSc/MTech (Any Specialization) 2020 Batch
- Interview Process: 1. 1st round- GD (In Campus) 2. 2nd round- Personal Interview (In Campus) 3. Final F2F round later on at our Bangalore office Note: 1) Students are expected to go through the company profile, company website, job profile and internship profile well before the interview. 2) Formal dressing with impeccable grooming is expected. 3) Documents to be carried for interview: CV & passport size photograph
SLK is visiting Sahyadri to conduct a pool campus recruitment drive on the 16th & 17th of October 2019.
Please find attached the JD and eligibility criteria.
Kindly note that there is a service agreement of 2 Years for the final shortlist students.
Juspay will be conducting a recruitment drive on 21st of October 2019. The drive is for all the non placed students.Reporting time: 8:30 amStudents from all branches who are good in coding can take it up.
Juspay is hiring and looking forward to hire outliers as per below:
We are hiring for:
Position 1: FP-Engineer for Frontend
Position 2: FP-Engineer for Backend
Position 3: Technical product operations
The detailed job description for position 1, 2 and 3 is attached.
Who can apply :
1) Passionate about coding and especially functional programming interests you and should be a ready learner of new language/framework.
2) A seeker of depth and can see work as a means to achieve it
3) Someone who can stick to a project for long stretches of time either to solve a hard problem or to achieve a high bar of perfection (marathoner)
4) An ambitious and constant learner who takes hard challenges to up-skill yourself.
Juspay Hiring Flow:
1) Online test/assessment from Rookiesworld Team: Programming – 60 Mins (They can code in any programming language)
2) Juspay’s Online test/assessment : Programming – 90 Mins (They can code in any programming language)
3) Screening resume and Announcing results.
4) The students selected in the interview process will be invited to “Juspay Learn-a-thon Challenge” at our office in Bangalore, for final selection, which would be conducted over two days.
5) In parallel, Juspay will be sharing learning materials for the Hackathon/learn-a-thon challenge, with the selected students.
1) The shortlisted candidates will be hired as Interns for three months and will be converted to full time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
2) Internship stipend will be INR 20,000 per month.
3) Full time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 8 lakhs per annum for Position 1 and 2 & INR 4-5 Lakhs per annum for position 3
1. Software Development
· Stream – CS, IS, MCA
· Eligibility – 65% for past semesters
· Job Description –
· Skills –
2. Support & Implementation
· Stream – E&C
· Eligibility – 65% for past semesters
· Job Description –
· Skills –