Anglo Eastern ,shall be holding panel interviews at Sahyadri campus on 1st & 2nd July 2016 for the students, who had qualified for panel interviews subsequent to the
Placement drives conducted in various engineering institutions in Mangalore area.
The following colleges(if qualified for panel interview) are requested to attend the interview on the 1st of July:
- Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management
- P. A. College of Engineering (PACE)
- St. Josephs’ Engineering College (SJEC)
- Shri Madhwa Vadiraja Institute of Technology
- Vivekananda College of Engineering & Technology , Puttur (VCET)
- K.V.G College of Engineering (KVG)
- S.D.M. Institute of Technology, Ujire
- Karavali Institute of Technology
The following colleges(if qualified for panel interview) are requested to attend the interview on the 2nd of July:
- Alvas Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Moodlakatte Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Mangalore Institute of Technology & Engineering (MITE)
- Srinivasa Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Srinivasa School of Engineering , Mukka (SSE)
- Canara Engineering College (CEC)
- Shree Devi Institute of Technology (SDIT)
Also inform the candidates to present themselves in formal dress including a tie and well groomed.
The interview process will start at 9 am on both the days.
Please advise the candidates to bring a pen, 4 color passport size photos and all original certificates of Class X , Class XII and all Semester Mark Sheets , AICTE / UGC approval for their college / University.
Candidates are advised to visit www.angloeasterncollege.com and revise the topics as per GME syllabus mentioned on the website.
Please advise the shortlisted candidates to complete the following before reporting for interview:
- To get Color Blindness (ISHIHARA) test done as color blindness is permanent disability for joining Merchant Navy.
- Statement of Purpose in 400 words. We expect them to cover topics such as how can you contribute to the growth of Anglo-Eastern, your attraction towards this career in comparison to other careers, qualities of a successful mariner, your future aims and career goals in the next 10 and 30 years respectively, ability to handle work without supervision, your plan to tackle the inevitable loneliness that strikes every mariner at some point and handling emotional issues at home without being personally present there.
- Visit http://www.careertest.net/index.htm, complete a 10 minute aptitude test and get a colored print out along with them.
- Visit http://www.equilibria.com/ecolors.html, complete a 15 minute personality styles test and get a colored print out along.