Pratian technologies will be conducting an online assessment for the pre-final years and the final years on 22nd and 23rd of April respectively.
Riiit is visiting Sahyadri on 25th of April 2019 for conducting a recruitment drive.
Please find below the details.
Greetings from RiiiT,
We are glad to introduce ourselves as India’s First IT Finishing School, Established in the year 2007 with the objective of enhancing the employable skills for fresh graduates, Now we have introduced new platform called JOBKART with the concept of Corporate to Candidate, with Value addition and to focus more on providing core IT Placement opportunities.
JOBKART is a unique digital platform initiated by RiiiT, which is designed to help our various MNC’s IT/ITES and Esteemed Academic partners. We have excellent corporate relationship with more than 500 IT/ITES clients and catering with three level of assessments and these assessed candidates data will be accessed by our clients for their requirements.
Assessed Candidates are segregated into two platforms i.e Place able and Skillable. The candidates whom are capable will be given direct opportunities with our esteemed IT clients through our JOBKART. Candidates who need skills, will be hired for our Internship-2019 program, where these candidates will be placed through internship program.
Pathfront is visiting Sahyadri to conduct a Pool Campus drive on 24th and 25th of April.
PathFront is a talent solution company that enables young graduates to get the perfect start in their career. We recruit students on behalf of our Partner Organizations and skill them as per their requirement. This will enable our Partner Organizations to get Role Ready Professionals.
We are hiring for the following two roles:
Software Development Specialist – Tech (Circuit)
- a) Eligibility: Only Circuit branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I/Mtech)
- b) 60% across 10th / 12th / Engineering / No standing arrears at the time of on – boarding
- c) Compensation per annum: Starting salary of 2.5 – 3.4 Lakhs
- d) Domain: Mean Stack / Mobile SDK / .net or Java / Cloud Computing / High end Cisco. At the time of on – boarding, our Partner Organization will decide on Domain.
Executive – Sales/ Sales Officer (Non-Circuit)
- a) Eligibility: Any Engineer / MBA
- b) 60% across 10th / 12th / Graduation / No standing arrears at the time of on – boarding
- c) Compensation per annum: Starting salary of 3 Lakhs + incentives
- d) Role Brief: B2B/ Retail / FMCG
Job Location: Anywhere in India
On – Boarding Process:
- Selected students will be given a Conditional Offer Letter, post which they will attend the Self – Funded Skilling Program after necessary Academic Credentials has been verified.
- Skilling Program starts from June2019 and duration for the same is 60 days. Post the Skilling Program, student will be on – boarded to the client location. The Skilling Program is conducted in Bangalore.
- SincePathFront’s Skilling Program comes with Assured Jobs, Banks extend up to 100% bank loan depending on the eligibility of the candidate. Skilling fee will be communicated during the pre – placement talk.
Add-On Services to the Institution / Students:
- All appeared students to receive comprehensive Assessment Report at zero cost.
- Colleges can also use these reports to address areas of concern with regard to students.
- Comparative Scores – Peer Institutions.
- PC’s with good internet connectivity for online test, a minimum speed of 10mbps is needed. Browser – Google Chrome or latest version of Internet Explorer.
- Five volunteers from college to assist.
- Three cabins for face to face interview with enough waiting area.
- Two meeting rooms which can accommodate twenty students to conduct GD. Numbers will vary according to the number of candidates present.
Pathfront had conducted the drive in the Month of November and 9 students were selected from your college. Please find the attachment for the selected students list.
For more information on our offering, client list and alumni details – please visit www.pathfront.in
No .of. Positions : 10-15
Package : 3 lakh p.a
Title : Trainee Recruiter (BE/MBA)
Interview Process : 1) Aptitude test 2) GD 3)Face to face interview.
What we expect from you?
•Great Communication skills.
• Willingness and the ability to work in US Time zones (Night shifts)
• Enthusiasm to learn new skills, new technologies.
• Curiosity in dealing with people and cultures all over the world.
• A strong sense of urgency.
• A can-do attitude.
What you can expect from us?
• A great work place with a splendid culture
• Better than Industry standard salary and very attractive Incentives.
• An introduction to a multi-billion-dollar Industry viz STAFFING INDUSTRY.
• State of the art training to ensure continuous learning.
• Steady career ladder.
•Needless to say company provided transport to and fro.
•A fully stocked kitchen
Free transport facility
A fully stocked kitchen
Remote Support (After completion of probation)
Onsite visit (CANADA)
About Ian Martin Group
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work.”
The Ian Martin family includes technical recruitment divisions IME, IMT and IMIT – experts in Engineering, Telecom and IT respectively. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do “empowered hiring.”
Please note there is no cut-off
TCIS International School is in dire need of a front office staff, females only.
Should have excellent communication skills, local languages compulsory and extremely presentable.
Minimum a graduate..
Codecraft is visiting sahyadr on 13th of April to conduct a pool campus drive.
PFA job description.
o Good in one of the programming languages such as C, C++, Java, C# etc.
o Knowledge in any RDBMS package such as Oracle, MySQL Server etc.
o Good communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
Eligibility Criteria and Commitment period:
Candidates should have above 55% aggregate in 10th, 12th, UG and PG
Candidates from BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS/IS/E&C), MCA, MSc (CS) can apply
Candidates should be willing to commit for 3 years of Service
Candidates hired at Invenger Technologies will be offered a pay package of 2.5 LPA.
For the first 6 months which would be the probation period for new hires, they will be paid Rs10,000/month
as stipend post which they would be paid according to pay package as said above
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven individuals
- Ability and aspiration to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Good convincing skills
- Above all a militant passion for sales
- Any B.E / B tech / MBA domain
- A commitment to service for two years
Please find the attached Job description for MBA fresher. Below are the details:
Interview Date: Tuesday, 9th April 2019
Qualification: MBA / MSW – HR
Eligibility Criteria: 60% throughout (X, XII, UG, PG) and 2018/2019 pass out
CTC: Upto 3.2 LPA
Service Agreement: 1 year
Date of Joining: Immediate
Work Location: SLK Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
SEZ UNIT – I, “SLK Green Park”,
Tower A, 1st Floor,
Amin Properties LLP SEZ,
Survey Number 19, 20, 20/1 Pujanahalli Village,
Bangalore Rural – 562 110, Karnataka (India)