Jaro Group is organizing a walk-in Interview drive for Business Development Role for all the Alumni’s of your campus (2014-2018) and 2019 pass out students on 30th April, 2019 (Tuesday) at Alliance University, Bangalore.
Date – 30th April, 2019 (Tuesday)
Time – 9:30 am-5:00 pm
Venue – Alliance University, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore
Documents – CV & a passport size photo
Contact Person – Mr. Tudu Dev (Sector Head – Corporate Relations)
All interested candidates are expected to register on the below link, post which only they become eligible to attend the walkin-
Shall there be any trouble while registering, please write a mail to email@example.com confirming your presence.
Please refer attachments for detailed Job description.
BTech Engineer / BCA / BSc- Upto 12 LPA (Jaro Toppscholars)
MBA – Upto 7.60 LPA (Jaro Education)
BCOM/BBA Graduates – UPTO 5.64 LPA (Both Jaro education & Toppscholars)
Interns (MBA /Graduate / Engg) – Upto Rs. 20,000 fixed stipend + Incentives per month (Both Jaro education & Toppscholars)
- Students who did not get the chance to sit for the campus drive can apply.
- Alumni of your campus (presently working in the industry) can also participate i.e. 2016/2017/2018 batch)
- Students who got rejected in the initial round can also participate.
- Students who have not been able to crack the final round can re-apply.
Kindly work on the below parameters for the students to be able to perform better-
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
- High in Confidence & street-smart selling ability
- Willingness to do sales & business development