Robosoft, visited Sahyadri on the 1st of October 2018, to conduct a pool campus recruitment drive for the 2019 batch.
At Robosoft, we believe our higher purpose is to simplify lives. We touch millions of lives every day through our solutions and through each interaction we aim to make life a wee bit simpler for the user. We partner with businesses which think long term and invest in relationships which are win-win.
From software development in 1996 to one of the pioneers in mobile app development in 2008 and beyond, it has been a long journey. During these years we have witnessed landmark changes in technology and how it affects our lives. The change has been significant over the last decade, where we have transformed into a technology hub.
IBM, visited Sahyadri on the 27th & 28th of September 2018 to conduct an exclusive campus recruitment drive for the 2019 batch.
Position: Associate System Engineer
QUALIFICATION: B.E (CS, IS, EC)
CUT-OFF: SSLC / PUC – 60%
BE – 6.5 CGPA No current /past backlogs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Infosys, visited Sahyadri on the 25th and 26th of September 2018, to conduct a pool campus recruitment process for the 2019 batch, as a Day-1 Exclusive company.
Please find below the schedule for the event
||No. of Questions
|Company PPT and Q&A session
|Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
|Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
|Test Section III/Test of communicative English
||As per schedule shared on Day 1
Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting,
information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru. Infosys is the third-largest Indian IT company by 2017 revenues and 596th largest public company in world in terms of revenue. On June 30, 2017, its market capitalisation was $34.33 billion.
If anyone is interested in applying for the opening of business developement executive for a US based company in mangalore, please drop you resumes to :-
Base salary :20000/ month.
Incentives upto 30k/month will be given.
Last date 30th of October
Job Profile: Software Trainee Automation Test Engineer
- Candidate should have 60% through out in academics.
- Must have basic knowledge on Manual testing.
- Must be well versed Java/Selenium.
- Must possess knowledge on SQL queries.
Terms & Conditions: Need to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 yrs. Also, original marks card should be submitted.
Location: QSG Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
#S 505, World Trade Center,
Brigade Gateway Campus,
Bangalore – 560055.
Interested candidates kindly mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings from Deals Dray Online Pvt Ltd,
We take immense privilege to introduce our company DealsDray Online Pvt. Ltd. It is a technology start-up running a unique Online B2B Platform for retailers & wholesalers. The venture is promoted by ValueOne Retail Pvt. Ltd., a major player of Telecom (Mobility) & IT industry from last 8 years in NORTH INDIA and one of the largest sellers on all major online B2C portals.
The profile that we would be looking at would be of Field Executives, who can join us on immediate basis.
Kindly note that this would be a strictly marketing profile with placements in hometowns for selected candidates.
we have opening in all over south India, I request placement department to share the data of 2018 passed out graduates to email@example.com
Job Title: Field Executive(Male)
Job Location: Bangalore /Mysore/ Hyderabad /Chennai (Candidates from nearby districts can also be considered and work Area will be allocated as per the area of stay of candidate)
Job Timings: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Salary: 1.50 to 2.20 LPA + Incentives + mobile reimbursement
Mandatory : Bike ( Candidate need to have a two wheeler)
- New shopkeepers/ merchants empanelment on the Mobile App.
- Educate shopkeepers/ merchants about the usage of Mobile App.
- KYC document collection of shopkeepers/ merchants.
- Activation of on-boarded shopkeepers/ merchants.
The ideal candidate should fulfil the following criteria:-
- Proficiency in Local language along with Hindi/ English (Read, Write, Speak)
- Proficiency in use of Android/ Apple smart phone is compulsory.
- Must have his own 2-wheeler conveyance for local touring.
- Must have knowledge of local geographical area and markets/ clusters.
- Should be willing to travel daily to meet the mutually agreed targets and should be hungry to earn incentives.
Interested students kindly mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ShipX and Vembu Technologies is conducting a Pool Campus Recruitment drive at Sahyadri, on the 6th of September, 2018.
ShipX is hiring 2018 Batch Engineers from CSE, IT & ECE for Software Positions.
Reporting Time : 8.30AM
Venue : Sahyadri, Ground Floor Seminar Hall
Please find attached the JD for both the companies ShipX & Vembu Technologies.
Students can attend both the drives.
Interested candidates to mail their resumes directly to Ms Janaki at email@example.com. She can be reached on her LL 080-40820568 from 9 to 6PM(Monday thru
Saturday) & on her mobile after 6PM on cell number : +91 99454 97567.
Qualification : MBA (HR)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Issuing & correcting papers for interview .
* Stationary & House Keeping Items In charge .
* Employees joining procedure (Bank Formalities ESI & PF Formalities, ID Cards).
* Inspector of factory documentation ( Form 23) .
* Processing bills, arranging lunch for guests, receiving & sending couriers & letters.
* Other day to day activities.
Company Introduction :
System Controls was established in 1984. System Controls is a well established company with 34 years of experience. The Company has approximately 150 members of strong team.The Company pioneers in the field of product design,development and system integration.
The Company has high-end engineering technology with DRDOs, DPSUs and reputed industrial houses, works with some of the leading clients in Aerospace, Manufacturing,Defence, R&D, Industrial Automation, and Communication.
For More info click the link : www.systemcontrolstspl.com
Currently SCTSPL is urgently looking for Associate HR Executive with MBA & Associate Sales Executive with MBA-Marketing with BE(ECE/Mech) as background qualification.
Recruitment Criteria, students need to sign 2 year bond.
1.Job Description For Associate HR Executive :
Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening the candidates/ coordinating in recruitment processes /training programs.
- Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Procuring all the leave applications/ on duty forms / shift change forms and forwarding to HO for salary process and records.
- Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
- Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities Maintain and regularly update ( personal database, organogram) of each employee .
- Monitoring the movements of employees by authorizing gate pass system.
- Maintaining good relationship with superiors, peers and all sub ordinates and union employees to tackle the various issues.
2.Job Description For Associate Sales Executive :
- Prospecting – lead generation
- To organize sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records on inquiries, quotation & documents pertaining to each cases
- To monitor the status of all live inquiries to ensure all actions are completed in a timely professional manner and escalated to the Management when required
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- To ensure customer complaints are resolved.
- To enhance customer relations.
- Reviewing sales performance
- To conduct preliminary negotiating on contracts
- To manage & maintain the database of complete sales activities & records
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets .