Company Introduction :
System Controls was established in 1984. System Controls is a well established company with 34 years of experience. The Company has approximately 150 members of strong team.The Company pioneers in the field of product design,development and system integration.
The Company has high-end engineering technology with DRDOs, DPSUs and reputed industrial houses, works with some of the leading clients in Aerospace, Manufacturing,Defence, R&D, Industrial Automation, and Communication.
For More info click the link : www.systemcontrolstspl.com
Currently SCTSPL is urgently looking for Associate HR Executive with MBA & Associate Sales Executive with MBA-Marketing with BE(ECE/Mech) as background qualification.
Recruitment Criteria, students need to sign 2 year bond.
1.Job Description For Associate HR Executive :
Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening the candidates/ coordinating in recruitment processes /training programs.
- Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Procuring all the leave applications/ on duty forms / shift change forms and forwarding to HO for salary process and records.
- Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
- Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities Maintain and regularly update ( personal database, organogram) of each employee .
- Monitoring the movements of employees by authorizing gate pass system.
- Maintaining good relationship with superiors, peers and all sub ordinates and union employees to tackle the various issues.
2.Job Description For Associate Sales Executive :
- Prospecting – lead generation
- To organize sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records on inquiries, quotation & documents pertaining to each cases
- To monitor the status of all live inquiries to ensure all actions are completed in a timely professional manner and escalated to the Management when required
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- To ensure customer complaints are resolved.
- To enhance customer relations.
- Reviewing sales performance
- To conduct preliminary negotiating on contracts
- To manage & maintain the database of complete sales activities & records
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets .
Centralized Walk-in-Interview for
Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders in Engineering
at Sahyadri Campus
Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) Chennai and Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka, Bangalore, jointly with Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management Mangaluru will be organizing a Centralized Walk-in Interview at Sahyadri Campus, Mangalore on Saturday 4th August, 2018 for Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders in Engineering.
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is an autonomous body under the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The erstwhile Ministry of Education, Government of India, initiated a `Practical Training Stipendiary Scheme’ with the objective of providing practical training to fresh Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders in Engineering. More than 25 leading industries are participating in the fair.
Requirement : Apprentice Trainees
Date : Saturday 4th August, 2018
Reporting Time : 8.30 AM
Venue : Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangaluru
Qualification : Graduates in Engineering or Diploma holders in Engineering
having passed out in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Documents to be brought along by the candidates for the interview:
- Multiple copies of updated CV
- Passport size photographs
- All the originals and photocopies of marks cards including certificates
- All eligible candidates can directly participate in the selection. Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidates.
- Candidate’s already undergoing /undergone apprenticeship training need not attend the selection.
- No Registration Fees.
List Of companies confirmed as of now.
|Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilisers|
|Winman Software India LLP|
|Orpak Systems India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Finpower Aircon Systems Pvt Ltd|
|TAFE, doddaballapur, Blr|
|Arvind Motors Pvt. Ltd|
|System control technical solutions Pvt. Ltd|
|Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mangalore|
|CMC IT Solutions, Bangalore|
|BSNL , Mangalore|
|BHEL, ISG , Bnagalore|
|JBM ohira, Bangalore|
|Toyota Textile Machinery|
Pratian Technologies willl be visiting Sahyadri on the 30th of July 2018 .
Reporting Time : 8.30AM
- Code analysis round
- Coding round (The candidates can select any Programming language of their choice to write Code)
- Communications Skills and HR Round.
- BE/ B. Tech & M.E/M.Tech (CSE/ IT/EEE/ECE), MCA & M.Sc. (CS, Electronics, IT), from 2018 batch with an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
Salary : INR 3 – 3.5 LPA
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai & Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore jointly with Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangalore are organizing an Apprenticeship Fair for Engineering Graduates/Diploma holders.
|Date / Day||Time||Discipline||Place of Selection|
|04.08.2018||8:30 AM||Graduates & Diploma holders in all branches of Engineering
Open to 2016,17,18 Batch
|Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management , Adyar
Mangalore – 575 007
Caliper is conducting Campus Placment at Sahyadri on the 17th of July, 2018 for the Mechanical Engineering students of 2016, 2017 & 2018 Batch.
Reporting time: 8.30AM
Venue : Ground Floor Seminar Hall
Caliper Engineering & Lab Pvt Ltd is formed in Y2017 (located inside Sahyadri College Of Engineering & Management, Mangalore), with a vision to be the leader in precision manufacturing hub in SME segment, to serve niche industrial sectors like ISRO, Aerospace, Defence, Nuclear, Oil & Gas. Caliper’s machinery & equipments are craftly aligned with Industry 4.0. CNC machining centers, Robotic Welding, 3D CNC CMM backed by software in CAD, CAM, Welding etc at an whopping investment of close to US $ 1 Mn, provide a perfect world class environment for any budding engineer to start their career. Striding towards annual sales of US $ 1 Mn right in the 1st year of business, Caliper is preparing to reach annual sales of more than US $ 10 Mn in 3 years time. Being a key partner in several PSUs in their ‘Make In India’ programs, Caliper is poised to grow vertically for the next decade or so and is now looking for young aspiring Engineers to join their bandwagon, for an outstanding career opportunity.
Positions open now :
- CAM Engineer – 2
- CNC Machining Engineer – 5
- Speciality Welding Engineer – 3
- Quality Control Engineer – 2
B.E. / B.Tech from Mech, Mechtronics, Production, Automobile, Aeronautical, Metallurgy, Material Science are prefered
Both male & female candidates can apply for all positions.
Preferably from Y2016-17 & 2017-18 batches, not limited to this, others can also apply
For position 4, female candidates from other discipline also can apply
Focus Academy for Career Enhancement- FACE is visiting Sahyadri to conduct a Pool campus recruitment drive for the 2018 batch, on the 4th of July 2018.
Reporting time : 8.30AM
Venue : Ground floor Seminar Hall
1. Who we are?
Started in Dec 2008 as an entrepreneurial venture based out of Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
by two IIM grads.
We are in the business of employability skills development primarily focusing on
Engineering and Management studiesstudents.
In 9 years, we have grown to 600+ associates with offices across the country and have
trained morethan 16,00,000 students across 2000+ institutions and organizations.
Our clients include most of the top ranked engineering colleges across India including 20
out of 23 IITs
What we look for in candidates?
Passion to teach (mandatory)
Very good skills in verbal, quantitative ,
logical ability & programming skills
Ability and drive to work on conceptualizing
and designing content
What we offer?
A career in one of the fastest growing industries
Career Pathways leading to diverse roles across
training, education management, and education
Opportunity to travel across the length and breadth
1. The candidate will be paid a stipend of Rs.8000 per month plus an accommodation allowance of
Rs.2500 – Rs.5000 per month during training (3 months). Upon completion of this, the CTC scale
will come into effect.
2. The CTC of Rs.2.64 LPA will come into effect post the probation period. 3. 2 years service agreement applicable from day 1
4. Submission of certificates as a token of acceptance of the offer.
5. Employment will be based out of any of our offices
(Coimbatore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Gurugram/Pune/Vellore) and may include transfers to new
locations during the course ofemployment.
6. Based on the performance of the candidates, a full time offer of employment can be made at the
end of internship
5. Selection Process
Group Discussion, Online Test, Extempore
Demo session, Personal Interview
FACE Corporate Hiring Services are recruiting on behalf of OYO for the role of Demand Manager through Train & Hire program with CTC of 4.5 LPA
· B.E , B-Tech , M-Tech , MBA candidates
· Good communication skills (English)
· Go getter Attitude
· Conflict Management Skills
· Candidates must be 2017 or 2018 passed out
· Minimum 60% throughout their academic career
· Both Male and Female candidates are eligible
Intrested Students Kindly register in the link given below
R S Group is planning to conduct campus interview on 28th of June 2018, at Sahyadri college. They have 6 openings for Graduate Engineer Trainee but in case they find exceptional talent and participation, they could go up till 8 in number.
R.S. Group (www.rsgroupind.com) is a leading Global Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company carrying out services primarily in the Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer & Chemical, Air Separation, Material Handling, Pharma and bio-tech sector.
We are manufacturers of various auxiliary equipment required for OEM’s manufacturing turbines and compressors.
Indian Oil Limited
Oil and Natural Gas Commission
Unozawa-Gumi Iron Works, Japan
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan
Elliott group, Japan
Job Location : Hoskote, Bangalore
Work Schedule :6 days week (in shifts)
Compensation : Training period: Six months
After training period, Individual performance will be evaluated and based on this, the services will be confirmed.
- Graduate in Mechanical/Industrial production discipline without any current backlogs.)Aggregate 60% above require to attend aptitude test.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language.
- Good presentation skills must.
- Proficiency in computers and quick learner during mechanical simulation/training will be preferred.
- Self-Confident, proactive, customer centric, flexible to stay in Hoskote and work in shifts for longer hours.
Please note that it is mandatory for the eligible and interested candidates to bring their CV & original marks sheet during the time of interview.
Manipal ProLearn is visiting our campus on 26th June 2018 to conduct a pool drive.
- 45 min Presentation on Credential of Manipal, Our School For Jobs Model and our association with CTS, Role and Salary offered by CTS.
- Online test for interested students
- Communication round
- Roll out of invite letter
- 2017 – immediate joining – Will be deployed in CTS by August’18 ( on successful clearing of CTS process)
- 2018 – batch starting June – Will be deployed in CTS by September’18 ( on successful clearing of CTS process)
We are part of Manipal Education and Medical Group [MEMG], an organization with a global footprint in Education and Healthcare across Malaysia, Nepal, Dubai, Africa, Sri Lanka, Antigua and India. We are pioneers in Healthcare, Education and Enterprise Training.
At Manipal ProLearn, we work with some of the top global IT organizations and train their Campus & Off-Campus hires. We are one of the most preferred Training Partners for many Top notch companies in Fresher Training space. IBM, Atos, Shell, CGI, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, SAP, Deloitte, Infosys, are some of our premier clients in fresher training space.
Some of our premium clients are looking to hire B.E/B.Tech with consistent scores of 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation under our “IT Finishing School” program. We have more than 1000 vacancies to be filled over the next 12 months.
Our Client is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. They are a member of the NASDAQ-100, and ranked Highly in the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Looking to hire 100 Candidates in April, May and June under the IT Finishing School Model. The candidates will be required to complete 84 day program and will start working on role of Client from July 2018 onwards.
If your students are interested and they meet the eligibility criteria, they will be required to undergo online assessment test and communication assessments followed by an Interview. Candidates who clear the assessments will be given Invitation Letter by Manipal ProLearn. Towards the end of 84 days, the client will come and conduct a technical test on the topics covered in 84 daytraining program. Candidates clearing technical test will be subject to technical interviews. Successful candidates will be offered a package of 3.38L Per annum.
Branch: 2017/18 CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering
Cut Off: 60% in Class X, XII and BE
Job Title: IT Program Analyst Trainee
Skill Area: JAVA, .Net, Mainframes
Location: Anywhere in India
Other mandatory pre-requisites for joining:
- PAN Card (In hand);
- All Educational Certificates (Original);
- Passport (In hand / Applied)
Fee: 1,60,000 + GST (Residential Mode)
Location: Manipal ProLearn Campus, Salarpuria Symphony, Near Electronic City, Bangalore
Training Duration: 84 Days
Loan: Can be facilitated though Financing organization. Subject to documentation produced by candidates.