Job Profile : Software Developer
Applications developer’s translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business.
- establishing a detailed program specification through discussion
- clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
- breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language
- devising possible solutions to anticipated problems
- working as part of a team,
- combining all elements of the program design and testing it
- testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- conducting testing and installing the program into production
- reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary
- evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness
- adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary
- conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators
- consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- a logical approach to problem solving
- analytical capabilities
- the ability to work well under pressure
- experience of development methodologies, like waterfall and agile
- attention to detail
- an understanding of business processes and constraints.
- tenacity and patience
- high-level programming and related technical skills
- ingenuity and creativity
- communication skills – including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- C/C++ expertise would be an added advantage
Job Profile : QA/Testing Engineer
As a software tester, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
Ultimately software testers are employed to find bugs and issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You might work on bespoke, individual projects. You will need to be, or become, familiar with programming and using coding languages. Assessing code is one part of the role of a software tester.
- meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- working with software developers and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- project planning
- monitoring applications and software systems
- stress testing
- performance testing
- functional testing
- scalability testing
- writing and executing test scripts
- running manual and automated tests
- testing in different environments including web and mobile
- writing bug reports
- reviewing documentation
- working towards departmental and project deadlines
- quality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- problem solving
- designing and writing test cases to mitigate risk
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- working on multiple projects at one time
- document analysis
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- problem solving skills
- attention to detail
- the ability to work in a team and individually
- organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- a passion for technology.
- competent technical skills
- strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- the ability to work under pressure
Kambala Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Kambala Solutions is a solution oriented firm indulged in serving financial organizations with innovative products and services. We understand the new challenges and obstacles which are continuously arising for businesses with rapid advances in technology and environment, they could only be tackled with efficient and effective approaches. Kambala Solutions has trained and dedicated team equipped with the knowledge, skills and expertise of the modern era to fulfill business requirements maximizing client satisfaction. To serve organizations with their customized wish list, our products and services profile presents a broad range of solutions in a cost effective manner.
Services and Solutions
Kambala Solutions Private Ltd provides end to end business solutions. We have expertise in building high throughput, low latency distributed applications that can support a large concurrent users base. We provide solutions in the FinTech space for the following area mentioned,
- Trading and Matching solutions
- MEAN, Docker,LAMP technology stack solutions
- AWS, Google Cloud Platforms
- Middleware Technologies like ZMQ, RMQ
- C#, DotNet Products
B.E. ( IS, C.S. , E.C. , E.E. )
- General Aptitude test(People clearing Aptitude test will be considered for interview),
- C, C++/JAVA Test
- Technical and HR Interview
CTC – Around 3 Lakhs per annum, Training Period of 4-6 months.
Working Technology (For recruits)
- Middleware Technology
Experience: 0-2 years
Location – Mangalore
Opportunities to work for an international Company
US based IT Company with office in Mangalore looking for
Great start for New Computer Science graduates/Post Graduates/Engineers
Training will be provided and placement on ongoing projects
Strong programming skills needed
New and smart graduates /post graduates in any stream with excellent communication skills in English. Training will be provided
Immediate Hiring, Exposure and learning New Technologies, Experienced professional mentors
Please send your resumes to ….
INFOMATICS CORP(www.infomaticscorp.com) was established in 2005, and is rapidly achieving a status of premier technology a status of premier technology firm in Washington DC Metro Area.
We are a dynamic IT Consulting firm with a premier clients that includes several Fortune 500 companies like Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem , Pepsi, USPS,Capital One, Pepsi Co. to name a few
To provide Quality Oriented-Cost effective Solutions to our clents by leveraging the experience of our Highly Qualifed professionals in diverse technology and businesses areas
- IT Services
- IT Processes
- Big Data
- E- Commerce
- Business Process Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Application Development
- Immediate Hiring
- Exposure and learning New Technologies
- Work for Fortune 500 Clients
- Entry level IT positions
- Experienced Professional Mentors
- Experienced IT and Software Developer position
- Excellent training environment
- Competitive Pay package
- Excellent growth opportunites
IBM – Business Partner
ORACLE –Silver Partner
Amazon Web Services- Business Partner
Corporate Head Quarters
Infomatics Corp .23465 Rock Haven Way #100,Dulles, VA 20166
Phone (855)324 4636,ext 202 or 116
11785 Northfall Lane,#502 Alpharetta GA 30009
- Hyderabad, India
407 – 408. Tara Tycoon complex, Tarnaka , Hyderabad-500 017, INDIA
CASCADES DATA SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LTD
# 201, 2nd floor
INLAND ORNATE , Navbharat Circle, Opposite Ocean Pearl, Mangalore
Robosoft, visited Sahyadri on the 1st of October 2018, to conduct a pool campus recruitment drive for the 2019 batch.
At Robosoft, we believe our higher purpose is to simplify lives. We touch millions of lives every day through our solutions and through each interaction we aim to make life a wee bit simpler for the user. We partner with businesses which think long term and invest in relationships which are win-win.
From software development in 1996 to one of the pioneers in mobile app development in 2008 and beyond, it has been a long journey. During these years we have witnessed landmark changes in technology and how it affects our lives. The change has been significant over the last decade, where we have transformed into a technology hub.
IBM, visited Sahyadri on the 27th & 28th of September 2018 to conduct an exclusive campus recruitment drive for the 2019 batch.
Position: Associate System Engineer
QUALIFICATION: B.E (CS, IS, EC)
CUT-OFF: SSLC / PUC – 60%
BE – 6.5 CGPA No current /past backlogs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Infosys, visited Sahyadri on the 25th and 26th of September 2018, to conduct a pool campus recruitment process for the 2019 batch, as a Day-1 Exclusive company.
Please find below the schedule for the event
|Activity||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Company PPT and Q&A session||60 mins||NA|
|Online registration||10 mins||NA|
|Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking||25 mins||15 questions|
|Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning||35 mins||10 questions|
|Test Section III/Test of communicative English||35 mins||40 questions|
|Interview(s)||As per schedule shared on Day 1|
information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru. Infosys is the third-largest Indian IT company by 2017 revenues and 596th largest public company in world in terms of revenue. On June 30, 2017, its market capitalisation was $34.33 billion.