Pathfront is visiting Sahyadri to conduct a Pool Campus drive on 24th and 25th of April.
PathFront is a talent solution company that enables young graduates to get the perfect start in their career. We recruit students on behalf of our Partner Organizations and skill them as per their requirement. This will enable our Partner Organizations to get Role Ready Professionals.
We are hiring for the following two roles:
Software Development Specialist – Tech (Circuit)
- a) Eligibility: Only Circuit branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I/Mtech)
- b) 60% across 10th / 12th / Engineering / No standing arrears at the time of on – boarding
- c) Compensation per annum: Starting salary of 2.5 – 3.4 Lakhs
- d) Domain: Mean Stack / Mobile SDK / .net or Java / Cloud Computing / High end Cisco. At the time of on – boarding, our Partner Organization will decide on Domain.
Executive – Sales/ Sales Officer (Non-Circuit)
- a) Eligibility: Any Engineer / MBA
- b) 60% across 10th / 12th / Graduation / No standing arrears at the time of on – boarding
- c) Compensation per annum: Starting salary of 3 Lakhs + incentives
- d) Role Brief: B2B/ Retail / FMCG
Job Location: Anywhere in India
On – Boarding Process:
- Selected students will be given a Conditional Offer Letter, post which they will attend the Self – Funded Skilling Program after necessary Academic Credentials has been verified.
- Skilling Program starts from June2019 and duration for the same is 60 days. Post the Skilling Program, student will be on – boarded to the client location. The Skilling Program is conducted in Bangalore.
- SincePathFront’s Skilling Program comes with Assured Jobs, Banks extend up to 100% bank loan depending on the eligibility of the candidate. Skilling fee will be communicated during the pre – placement talk.
Add-On Services to the Institution / Students:
- All appeared students to receive comprehensive Assessment Report at zero cost.
- Colleges can also use these reports to address areas of concern with regard to students.
- Comparative Scores – Peer Institutions.
- PC’s with good internet connectivity for online test, a minimum speed of 10mbps is needed. Browser – Google Chrome or latest version of Internet Explorer.
- Five volunteers from college to assist.
- Three cabins for face to face interview with enough waiting area.
- Two meeting rooms which can accommodate twenty students to conduct GD. Numbers will vary according to the number of candidates present.
Pathfront had conducted the drive in the Month of November and 9 students were selected from your college. Please find the attachment for the selected students list.
For more information on our offering, client list and alumni details – please visit www.pathfront.in