No .of. Positions : 10-15
Package : 3 lakh p.a
Title : Trainee Recruiter (BE/MBA)
Interview Process : 1) Aptitude test 2) GD 3)Face to face interview.
What we expect from you?
•Great Communication skills.
• Willingness and the ability to work in US Time zones (Night shifts)
• Enthusiasm to learn new skills, new technologies.
• Curiosity in dealing with people and cultures all over the world.
• A strong sense of urgency.
• A can-do attitude.
What you can expect from us?
• A great work place with a splendid culture
• Better than Industry standard salary and very attractive Incentives.
• An introduction to a multi-billion-dollar Industry viz STAFFING INDUSTRY.
• State of the art training to ensure continuous learning.
• Steady career ladder.
•Needless to say company provided transport to and fro.
•A fully stocked kitchen
Free transport facility
A fully stocked kitchen
Remote Support (After completion of probation)
Onsite visit (CANADA)
About Ian Martin Group
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work.”
The Ian Martin family includes technical recruitment divisions IME, IMT and IMIT – experts in Engineering, Telecom and IT respectively. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do “empowered hiring.”
Please note there is no cut-off