Codes application instructions into the local environment.
Reviews code to ensure compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements.
Fixes defects found. Repeats the testing cycle until the new application works flawlessly.
Responds to and resolves customer tickets from production support.
Manage the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality
Review Requirements and test plans
Extensive experience with JAVA J2EE, Spring (or other frameworks), REST.
Understanding of networking concepts
Extensive experience in Java Multithreading
Understanding of storage and DB
Excellent Design skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Working knowledge of Linux
Experience to Work with distributed teams for delivery and execution of the Projects
Experience in Spring Framework.
Experience in Dojo
Working knowledge of WAS
Experience in Apache
Experience in working/designing REST APIs
Experience with JSON technologies and REST interface.
Working experience in Agile.
Enterprise Application, Debugging, Java, Java Script, DB, Application server, Java Development, Swing framework, Core JAVA J2EE, Spring, Dojo, WAS, Struts, Oracle, Apache
Industry: IT-Software / Softwa
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Position: Pega Software Developer (Junior)
- Perform day-to-day administration of Pega 7.x, Tomcat and Linux development and test environments.
- Develop web applications following modern industry standards and best practices.
- Follow an object-oriented paradigm to maximize code reuse and flexibility.
- Leverage a cutting-edge technology platform to accelerate the pace of software development.
- Operate in an Agile software development environment while satisfying the government’s Waterfall-style project stage gates.
- Interact daily with system and business analysts to clarify requirements.
- Receive guidance from lead architect on design and implementation tasks to complete.
- Receive feedback from lead architect on completed tasks, including items requiring correction or improvement.
- Collaborate among cross-functional technical teams to reconcile new business requirements with the integration of legacy systems.
- Contribute to technical designs, including detailed data flows and data schemas.
- Solid Object-Oriented coding experience using Java, Python, C# or C++.
- Experience with web application architectures and Model-View-Controller design pattern.
- Strong Object-Oriented design skills.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and SQL.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) using SOAP and REST.
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology, especially Scrum.
- Exceptional communication skills in English – both written and oral – and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical IT stakeholders.