Job Profile : Software Developer
Applications developer’s translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business.
- establishing a detailed program specification through discussion
- clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform
- breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language
- devising possible solutions to anticipated problems
- working as part of a team,
- combining all elements of the program design and testing it
- testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- conducting testing and installing the program into production
- reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary
- evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness
- adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary
- conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators
- consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
- updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- a logical approach to problem solving
- analytical capabilities
- the ability to work well under pressure
- experience of development methodologies, like waterfall and agile
- attention to detail
- an understanding of business processes and constraints.
- tenacity and patience
- high-level programming and related technical skills
- ingenuity and creativity
- communication skills – including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- C/C++ expertise would be an added advantage
Job Profile : QA/Testing Engineer
As a software tester, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
Ultimately software testers are employed to find bugs and issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You might work on bespoke, individual projects. You will need to be, or become, familiar with programming and using coding languages. Assessing code is one part of the role of a software tester.
- meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- working with software developers and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- project planning
- monitoring applications and software systems
- stress testing
- performance testing
- functional testing
- scalability testing
- writing and executing test scripts
- running manual and automated tests
- testing in different environments including web and mobile
- writing bug reports
- reviewing documentation
- working towards departmental and project deadlines
- quality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- problem solving
- designing and writing test cases to mitigate risk
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- working on multiple projects at one time
- document analysis
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- problem solving skills
- attention to detail
- the ability to work in a team and individually
- organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- a passion for technology.
- competent technical skills
- strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- the ability to work under pressure
Kambala Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Kambala Solutions is a solution oriented firm indulged in serving financial organizations with innovative products and services. We understand the new challenges and obstacles which are continuously arising for businesses with rapid advances in technology and environment, they could only be tackled with efficient and effective approaches. Kambala Solutions has trained and dedicated team equipped with the knowledge, skills and expertise of the modern era to fulfill business requirements maximizing client satisfaction. To serve organizations with their customized wish list, our products and services profile presents a broad range of solutions in a cost effective manner.
Services and Solutions
Kambala Solutions Private Ltd provides end to end business solutions. We have expertise in building high throughput, low latency distributed applications that can support a large concurrent users base. We provide solutions in the FinTech space for the following area mentioned,
- Trading and Matching solutions
- MEAN, Docker,LAMP technology stack solutions
- AWS, Google Cloud Platforms
- Middleware Technologies like ZMQ, RMQ
- C#, DotNet Products
B.E. ( IS, C.S. , E.C. , E.E. )
- General Aptitude test(People clearing Aptitude test will be considered for interview),
- C, C++/JAVA Test
- Technical and HR Interview
CTC – Around 3 Lakhs per annum, Training Period of 4-6 months.
Working Technology (For recruits)
- Middleware Technology
Experience: 0-2 years