Company Introduction :
System Controls was established in 1984. System Controls is a well established company with 34 years of experience. The Company has approximately 150 members of strong team.The Company pioneers in the field of product design,development and system integration.
The Company has high-end engineering technology with DRDOs, DPSUs and reputed industrial houses, works with some of the leading clients in Aerospace, Manufacturing,Defence, R&D, Industrial Automation, and Communication.
For More info click the link : www.systemcontrolstspl.com
Currently SCTSPL is urgently looking for Associate HR Executive with MBA & Associate Sales Executive with MBA-Marketing with BE(ECE/Mech) as background qualification.
Recruitment Criteria, students need to sign 2 year bond.
1.Job Description For Associate HR Executive :
Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening the candidates/ coordinating in recruitment processes /training programs.
- Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Procuring all the leave applications/ on duty forms / shift change forms and forwarding to HO for salary process and records.
- Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
- Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities Maintain and regularly update ( personal database, organogram) of each employee .
- Monitoring the movements of employees by authorizing gate pass system.
- Maintaining good relationship with superiors, peers and all sub ordinates and union employees to tackle the various issues.
2.Job Description For Associate Sales Executive :
- Prospecting – lead generation
- To organize sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records on inquiries, quotation & documents pertaining to each cases
- To monitor the status of all live inquiries to ensure all actions are completed in a timely professional manner and escalated to the Management when required
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- To ensure customer complaints are resolved.
- To enhance customer relations.
- Reviewing sales performance
- To conduct preliminary negotiating on contracts
- To manage & maintain the database of complete sales activities & records
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets .