R S Group is planning to conduct campus interview on 28th of June 2018, at Sahyadri college. They have 6 openings for Graduate Engineer Trainee but in case they find exceptional talent and participation, they could go up till 8 in number.
R.S. Group (www.rsgroupind.com) is a leading Global Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company carrying out services primarily in the Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer & Chemical, Air Separation, Material Handling, Pharma and bio-tech sector.
We are manufacturers of various auxiliary equipment required for OEM’s manufacturing turbines and compressors.
Indian Oil Limited
Oil and Natural Gas Commission
Unozawa-Gumi Iron Works, Japan
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan
Elliott group, Japan
Job Location : Hoskote, Bangalore
Work Schedule :6 days week (in shifts)
Compensation : Training period: Six months
After training period, Individual performance will be evaluated and based on this, the services will be confirmed.
- Graduate in Mechanical/Industrial production discipline without any current backlogs.)Aggregate 60% above require to attend aptitude test.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language.
- Good presentation skills must.
- Proficiency in computers and quick learner during mechanical simulation/training will be preferred.
- Self-Confident, proactive, customer centric, flexible to stay in Hoskote and work in shifts for longer hours.
Please note that it is mandatory for the eligible and interested candidates to bring their CV & original marks sheet during the time of interview.