As we have stepped up our marketing activities & since we are servicing niche market, need to train the personnel in advance.
In our industry, it will take atleast one year for any fresher to really contribute to the Company.
As we are servicing critical customers like ISRO, Nuclear, Ordinance, Oil & Gas, we provide the employees high tech training, which adds it’s own risk & cost too.
Keeping all these in mind, a detailed road map for the fresh engineers is drawn as follows :
- Training on respective area – 6 Months
- Training Fees for each candidate in their respective area – Rs.30,000/- (lumpsum)
- Internship Period – 6 Months
- Monthly stipend during internship period will be between Rs.10,000/ to Rs.15,000/-, based on evaluation at the end of 1st 6 months training
- Total Training / Internship Period – 12 Months
- Regular employment will be offered based on continuous evaluation of performance
- Regular employment will have an annual CTC in the range of Rs.1.80 Lacs to Rs.3.00 Lacs
- Since they are exposed to very high value assets during the training period, caution deposit of Rs.1.00 Lac has to be deposited before joining, which will be refunded at the end of completion of first year training
Our resource requirements are as follows :
- CAD Engineer – 2
- CAM Engineer – 1
- CNC Machining Engineer – 6
- Speciality Welding Engineer – 4
- Quality Control Engineer – 2
Total requirement – 15 Engineers from Mechanical discipline
Eligibility / Expectations :
- Only Sahyadrians, either passing out this year or just passed out last year
- Marks or previous arrears history is not a constraint
- Both male & female candidates will be considered
If some students are only interested in “Industrial Training” on selected area(s), they may indicate their preference separately, we can chalk out programs for them. Training period in such cases will be limited to max. 3 months.