Recruitment of Engineers for AccessOnline.
We at Access Online are Low voltage contractors and have been in the industry for 10 years. We specialize in Audio Video Solutions, Telephone systems, Network solutions, Energy Management, Security systems, Automation and Lighting solutions based in Chicago USA. We are looking for skilled engineers for designing and programming.We are currently opening a back office in Mangalore Karnataka for further support and reach. Our website is www.accessonlineinc.com
We are looking for a Control System Programmer to join its programming team based in Mangalore Karnataka to write code and commission complex audio video systems.
The Control System Programmer will be responsible for planning, developing, testing and implementing control system code, audio DSP, and other equipment-related configurations.
This individual would also perform in-house testing and on-site commissioning at client locations locally and internationally.
The Control System Programmer will be able to successfully handle multiple tasks/projects, think independently and effectively interact with employees and client.
- Develop systems integration programs for Crestron, Control4 and QSC systems
- Design and develop custom graphical user interface (GUI) on control system touch panels, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Coordinate the creation and integration of AV control system programs
- Troubleshoot and debug AV systems
- Peer review code from fellow programmers to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain software project documentation in company database
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and embrace a team-centric environment
- Complete training programs and gain certifications for manufacturers, industry associations and company as required.
- Graphic Designing
- VOIP and Traditional PBX programming, Audio DSP Programming
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors /Master’s degree in Electrical & Electronics or Computer science or Electronics and communication
- C# proficiency is preferred
- CCNA certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, addressing, firewalls, routers and VPN.
- Familiarity with Cisco CE Console
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks as well as changing priorities
- Possess the ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Willingness to travel both locally and Internationally is required
- Valid Passport and willing to obtain VISA
- Willing to travel for Training and attending Conventions held in USA
Interested students kindly send your resumes to saroop kumar a telephonic interview followed by an aptitude test.Salary offered would be 25,000 to 30,000 per month. firstname.lastname@example.org