CAMPUS INTERVIEW FOR ENGINEER – TECHNICAL CENTRE
BE / B.Tech
Job Profile –
Amada India is a subsidiary of Amada Holdings, Japan. In India, we deal with Sales and post sales activity
of such machines imported from Japan. These machines cost minimum 30 lakhs and goes upto 3 crores.
Engineer – TC will be working in our Technical Centre at Bengaluru. They will be responsible for
Presentations, Demonstration and Verifications related to our Machines in customer place..
Students can find more details about us on www.amadaindia.co.in.
Benefits that selected employees will be eligible are as given below –
· Candidates so selected will be offered Annual Compensation of Rs. 4,00,000/-. This includes
statutory benefits like Gratuity, Provident Fund etc.
· In addition to the above, they will be covered under Group Personal accident insurance with sum
insurance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
· Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and once they are confirmed
in service, they will eligible Group Mediclaim Insurance with sum insurance of Rs. 2,00,000/-.
We are also having very attractive benefit schemes like variable incentive, Car policy, leave policy etc
which are designed to motivate employees to the maximum possible extent and ensure work life
Eligibility criteria for students to attend campus interview,
1. Only Female students specialized in Mechatronics / Electricals / Electronics / Industrial Production
2. Should be from B.E / B.Tech 2017-2018 pass out batch
3. Should have successfully cleared all the papers/subjects of entire course before joining with
minimum 70% aggregate marks
4. Good communication skill and pleasing personality
Upon selection candidates must compulsorily work with us for a minimum period of three years and
sign an agreement to this effect.