Pivotal will be visiting Sahyadri on the 2nd of November, 2017.
Open to BE all branches, No cut off-2018 Batch.
Reporting Time : 8.30AM Sharp
Our Company Description
Pivotal empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Pivotal unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Pivotal helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Pivotal is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Pivotal culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Pivotal. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Pivotal and our people, the best we can be.
Pivotal R&D Labs is seeking an R software developer to join our advanced analytics development group. As a member of the advanced analytics team, the candidate will work in collaboration with other members of the group on design and implementation of R language front end and in-database R capabilities for the massively parallel analytics platform. This will include design and implementation of R packages of wrappers and virtual data frames for analytics functions and tables. Tasks also include the design and implementation of R extensions for pushing parallel R execution in the distributed platform, enabling R functions to run at scale.
Does the prospect of solving the world’s toughest business problems with data and analytics excite you? Would you like to work with a team of the brightest analytical and engineering minds in the industry to understand and advance emerging technologies to invent the next wave of cutting-edge analytic data solutions? Then, Pivotal has your next career opportunity.
After Six month of Training What You Will Do
The candidate will work with data scientists, analytic functions developers, and system engineers on the development of front-end languages support and features
Interesting Work You’ll Do
- Conceptualization, design, and implementations of in-database parallel execution of R functions and scripts utilizing Aster’s massively parallel platform
- Design and implementation of R packages as client front end for Pivotal & Aster parallel analytics functions
- Apply strong software development best practices and discipline to work with cross functional groups to deliver high quality products
- Participate in the development of client language API (R, Python, etc.) for applications that drive the distributed cluster processing
- Collaborate closely with analytics and platform engineers on features development and performance optimization
- Collaborate with data scientists and practitioners to ensure product usability