XL Dynamics is conducting off campus on the 2nd of Sept,2017 at Sahyadri.
Open to all
Day & Night
GraduateBE/MBA/Post Graduate (M.Com, M.A, M.Sc)
3,25,000 – 8,00,000 p.a
Day of Walk-in: 2 Sept,2017
Time : 8.30AM
Venue-Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management,Adyar, Mangalore- 575007,Karnataka, India
- Assess loan worthiness and review financial statements.
- Configure financial data and documents in the ERP system.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying and backing up data and documents in the ERP system.
- Perform verifications as per the process to determine authenticity of data.
- Generate final agreements for execution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to exercise judgement within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service focus, with a drive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Commitment to deliver quality results and overcome obstacles in minimum stipulated time.
- Must be self–managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support.
- Graduates (Fresher) with highest qualification as B.Com/B.B.A/B.A.F/B.M.S/B.Sc/B
.A can apply.
- Post Graduates with any specialization other than Finance, can only apply if they have minimum 1 year to maximum 6 years of experience.
- MBA Finance (Batch of 2015-2017) are requested to apply only after completion of their course/final examinations.
- All branches of B.E/B.Tech are eligible.
- CA (Chartered Accountants)/CS/CFA/ICWA are not eligible.
- Candidates with the existing backlogs/ATKT (Results Pending) will not be entertained.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement will be provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- Traveling facility (pick up and drop) will be provided to candidates residing in western suburbs post selection as per the company policy.
- The shift timings for people residing in western suburbs will be:
- Day Shift: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Night Shift: 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- We do not have rotational shifts.
- Prior knowledge in mortgage is not required.
- The whole recruitment process may take the entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.