Interview on 3rd March,2017
Venue-Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management,Mangalore
Positions open for Senior SW Engineer/Software Engineer
|Job Code : TSSL / SW / 01
||No. of Position(s):10
|Date of Closing :ASAP
|About Tayana and our Job Requirement Summary:
Tayana Software Solutions (P) Ltd. ( TSS) is a technology solutions firm, providing a wide range of products and solutions for Communication Service Providers globally. We are looking for suitable personnel tobe part of our software team to join the Bangalore office on full time role.
For more details about Tayana , our Product profile and clientele, kindly visit http://www.tayanasoftware.com/
Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate ( in either of Computer Science, Electrical , Electronics, Information Science or Information Technology ) or MCA with a minimum aggregate of 65% in their qualifying exam.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in software development
- Mandatory language skills in at least one of C/ C++, Java , Perl/ PLSQL on Linux platform
- Database knowledge – Oracle / MySQL
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis
- Understanding of version control of products and codes.
- Adherence to Coding Standards, Quality control of codes including documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to engage with people
- Adaptability, ability to learn fast
- Independent, responsible, and diligent Team player
- Good command of English (spoken & written)
- HTML, Java scripts, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, JSP, servlets, Java Beans & WEB application servers Jboss, Websphere, Weblogic
§ Working Knowledge of IDEs (Netbeans, Eclipse ,Intellijetc)
§ Working Knowledge of Handset Application in Android and iOS, in both Native and Hybrid. Knowledge of Application Tools will an added advantage
§ Knowledge of Telecom domain
|Role and Responsibility:
- Design & Coding along with Unit testing, code review and integration testing.
- Mentoring team members.
- Product development and management.
- To work on high end Software Products in the Complete Product Lifecycle (we own the IPR) for Mobile Wireless, Mobile Internet, Fixed Broadband, Mobile Financial Services / Money, Telecom Data Analysis (Enterprise/ Embedded), Virtualization/ Cloud based platforms (Private/ Hybrid), BSS (3GPP Compliant, real-time unified policy control and charging), Mobile handset application development (iOS/Android). Products are for Extremely Competitive Global Markets, competing with Tier 1 Vendors, backed by our over 15 years of Experience and Domain Knowledge with technology evolution from 2G/ 2.5G/ 3G/ 4G – LTE/ VoLTE