RECRUITMENT PROCESS -2016 PASSED OUT BATCH
Mechanical and IP-60% in BE -2016 Batch-Open to all colleges
Venue : Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management
Date : 22nd November 2016.
Reporting Time : 8.30 AM
With respect to our off-Campus Recruitment Drive by “R.S. Engineering
details of the recruitment drive as mentioned below.
R.S. Group is a leading Global Design, Detailed Engineering, EPC Support & Consulting
Company carrying out services primarily in the Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical,
Fertilizer & Chemical, Air Separation, Material Handling, Pharma and bio-tech sector.
We are also an established global supplier of design, procurement, fabrication and
construction solutions to our clients who are looking for a single point of contact for their
Oil and Natural Gas commission
Eligibility Criteria: 60% and above
Work Schedules : 6 days week (predominantly days shifts)
Compensation : Training period: Six months (6000 Rs/month) + Accommodation
After training 18000 Rs/month + Accommodation
1. Graduate in Mechanical/Industrial production discipline without any current backlogs.
2. Excellent communication skills in English Language.
3. Candidate with good English speaking skills desirable
4. Good project demonstration and writing skills with accuracy is desirable
5. Proficiency in computers and quick learner during mechanical simulation/training
6. Self-Confident, objection handling skills, customer centric, flexible for shifts & retention
Step 01: Preliminary Screening Process consisting of Aptitude + Logical Reasoning Test to be conducted by RS
Group. (Objective | Elimination Round)
Step 02: Technical Test (To be conducted by company officials | Optional – Elimination Round)
Step 03: Technical Discussion/Interview (To be conducted by company officials | Elimination Round)
Step 04: HR Round/Final Discussion (To be conducted by company officials | Elimination Round)
Note :Please note that it is mandatory for the eligible and interested candidates to bring their CV; original marks card during the time of interview. Else, candidate will not be allowed to appear
for the Test