Open for 2016 batch BE/MBA
On behalf of the organizers of the India’s largest IT and ICT trade event with a lineage of 45 years in Hannover, we extend a formal invitation to your institution to experience a 1.5 month internship with Hannover Milano Fairs India Pvt. Ltd., the organizers of CeBIT INDIA, scheduled from 8-10 December 2016.
To give you a brief, CeBIT as a B2B tradeshow for the IT and ICT industry is 3 editions old in India. Over the last 2 editions, the CeBIT Global Conferences, held concurrently to CeBIT India, has seen the likes of reputed industry speakers such as Dr. Vishal Sikka, CEO, Infosys; Mr. Mark McDonald, MD – Strategy, Accenture; Martin Pieters, MD & CEO, Vodafone India; Mr. Sunil Lalvani, Director, Blackberry; Dr. Ajay Kumar, Additional Secretary, Deity and several others!
The 2015 edition of CeBIT INDIA brought to Bangalore city a business visitor turnout of 10,091 professionals including 579 CXOs including CIOs, CTOs, CEOs, venture capitalists and accelerators, angel investors and also 651 conference delegates and a media representation of over 255 professionals.
Through this 1.5 month internship we would like to train and work with young candidates with excellent communication skills (English and if they know Kannada it is an advantage) – to gain complete training in event management, visitor-promotion and coordination and also onsite event management and conference handling.
The details of the internship are as follows:
Details on the internship are as follows:
Duration: 1.5 months
Dates: Immediate to 12 December 2016
Timing: 9:30pm- 7:00pm Monday – Saturday
Stipend: Rs 8,000/- per month
Designation: B2B Promotion Executive
Requirement: 4-5 students
Interview venue & office address: Beginest, 783, 1st Cross, 12th Main, Indiranagar Bangalore – 560038 (Behind Vapour Pub & Brewery on Indiranagar 100 Ft Road).
– Candidates with good English, Kannada added advantage and communication skills only
– Students from BMS/ BMM/ Marketing background are preferred. IT background also preferred but should have good communication skills.
– Promoting CeBIT INDIA exhibition: inviting head IT, technology procurement departments across hotels, retail chains, banks, government, channel partners and distributors, leading universities & teams, HR heads of companies to CeBIT INDIA and CeBIT Global Conferences
– Involvement in CeBIT INDIA promotional events (before the exhibition) in Bengaluru city
– Supporting CeBIT INDIA roadshows in different cities: inviting networks in that city to attend the roadshows
– Involvement in Biking Activity (1 week prior CeBIT): personal invitation drive in Bengaluru city to different offices, inviting key visitors to CeBIT
– Calling and emailing exhibition information to technology companies, associations, federations and their members to visit the event
Interested candidates mail resumes to-