Hinduja Global Solutions is visiting Sahyadri on the 13 th of July for 2015 and 2016 Batch BE.
It is a great pleasure to introduce ourselves, we would like to do the placement drive for current batch for the below mentioned job profiles.
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) was established in India under the name ALIT (Ashok Leyland Information Technology), providing information technology services in 1993 with just one client and 25 employees. ALIT was merged with Hinduja Finance Corporation (HFC) in 2000 to form HGS. Between 2000 and 2003, HGS won businesses of major international clients, who were among the leaders in the Insurance & Telecom industries, thus establishing itself as a major player in the contact center industry. 2003 also marked the company’s entry into international markets, with the establishment of its center in Manila.
With an aggressive acquisition strategy in place, HGS acquired Customer Contact Center Inc., a leading call center company located in the Philippines. In 2006, HGS acquired AFFINA LLC, a contact center and database management and marketing research company. In 2010, Careline Services, a UK-based contact center management services provider was acquired. In 2011, HGS acquired Online Support Inc, Canada based Customer Relationship Management Company and HCCA Business Services (P) Ltd (HCCA), a prominent player in Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) domain in India. By virtue of these acquisitions, HGS today offers its clients nearly four decades of contact center experience and leadership dating back to 1973.
HGS currently has a global footprint of 55 delivery centres in India, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada, Mauritius, France, Germany, Italy, Jamaica, the Netherlands, and Philippines.
Job Description for Customer Relationship Officer:
Title : CRO (Customer Relationship Officer)
Work Schedules : 5 days week (predominantly days shifts)
• Graduate in any discipline (15 years of formal education mandatory) without any backlogs
• Excellent communication skills in English Language (should clear Versant assessment and score above 60)
• Candidate with Hindi speaking skills desirable
• Good typing skills with accuracy
• Proficiency in computers
• Proficient in any south Indian languages such as Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam
• Self-Confident, objection handling skills, customer centric, flexible for shifts & retention skills.
• Compensation best in the industry
• 5 days a week
• 24/7 Rotational shifts
• Cab provided only for the shifts between 8pm and 7am